A Delightful Selection Of Prague Restaurants
Prague fine dining at the InterContinental Prague is a truly one-of-a-kind experience. Enjoy romantic ambience and captivating views of the city at Zlata Praha, our rooftop restaurant – considered one of the finest in Prague. Savor exquisitely prepared international cuisine and local Czech favorites, served in an intimate candlelit atmosphere, enjoy breakfast in the Primátor Restaurant, offering scenic views of the Vltava River. Or dine at Duke's Bar & Café, for a delicious lunch or dinner while taking in the view of fashionable Parizska Street. For a more intimate setting, enjoy 24-hour room service and dine in the privacy of your guest room or suite. Delight in our selection of culinary highlights, ensuring a Prague dining experience to suit your taste.
- Zlatá Praha, featuring a romantic, candlelit ambience and live piano music, serving international cuisine and local Czech favorites, open for dinner. In addition Sunday brunch is held every Sunday.
- Primátor - The pleasing setting of the restaurant Primator with the view of the River Vltava is an ideal place for your breakfast and is also available for group lunches and dinners.
- Duke's Bar & Café - With a view of Pařížská Street, Duke´s Bar & Café located in the hotel lobby offers a generous selection of cocktails, whiskey and fine cigars, as well as delicious fresh meals.
- Enjoy 43 - Ideally located on the plaza in front of the InterContinental Praha on the famous Parizska shopping boulevard, Enjoy43 is the trendy venue for locals and tourists alike. The menu features fresh juices, salads, sandwiches and open grill dishes, as well as Prague beer, sausages and ice cream.
- Room Service, available 24 hours, for the ultimate in privacy and comfort
Experience Prague Fine Dining
Immerse yourself in the landmark setting of the InterContinental Prague – a charming hotel, offering delightful Prague dining in the heart of one of Europe's most fascinating cities. Book your hotel reservations online for Exceptional Rates .